Friday 24 July 2009

Reverse Vampires!

Everyone has heard of Vampires, but have you ever heard about a Reverse Vampire?


When I first encountered one in Zagreb, I thought that it was a joke, but no. These creatures exsist, albeit in a lesser known capacity than their night-life loving brothers.


Reverse Vampires are exactly what they sound like. They love Garlic, are devoulty religious creatures, are always looking at themselves in mirrors and walk about in the day and sleep at night. Oh and moonlight kills them. They do however still feed on blood, that part is un-changed. So they're pretty similar to the French...

I was in a group of 4 hunters, who were looking for a Wendigo but due to some strange weather paterns, we had lost it. So we went to a Zagreb fun-fair, which is about as fun as you'd expect... except this one had a Reverse Vampire running it. He killed the others one by one and I barely got out with my life thanks to the fact I had just eaten some Polo's I bought from a gas station as apparantly they can't stand minty freshness.

So how do you kill a Reverse Vampire? Stake through the heart, same way as you'd kill a regular vampire or tie them up and wait for the moon to come out. Reverse Vampires aren't as well know, but they are as deadly, they've got super strength, speed and can walk in the day. Good luck if you find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment