Tuesday 21 July 2009

Department 14




I have, for sometime, been interested in the paranormal, the supernatural, the paranatural and the supernormal, and my endeavours to locate such fiendish fiends as werewolves and vampires have filled my life with danger and horror.





Once I believed, as I’m sure do you, that the only ghost’s that existed in this world were those made in a Hollywood studio, or on a cheap amusement ride, but one day, my curiosity got the better of me, and I, like many foolish men before me, began to pour my life into the research behind the myths of un-dead creatures and all sorts of foulness that pollutes the shadows of our world.





There are those out there who believe it is in our best interest, not to know of the real evils in the world, they are content with having you fearing a nuclear attack from a foreign enemy, as oppose to having you know the truth and have you smearing your rooms with garlic for constant fear of vampire attack, but I believe that all people should know of what is really going on behind the veil that those in the know have pulled over our ignorant eyes.





I am a ghost-hunter, a monster-follower, a un-dead-watcher. I try to find these creatures of the night, but when I do find these foul things, I often know not what to do, and that’s why I’ve begun to catalogue these creatures so that if you found yourself in a situation with a Kilmoulis or an Obake, you may last longer than most of the people who encounter such things.





Luckily for all of us, there are those who already know about these fiends, and protect us from them on a daily basis. I have come across one particular organisation several times and have compiled some of their exploits for you. The organisation is called Department 14, their founder wished to call it Department 13, but alas the name was already taken by a Swedish folk band. It’s members are… to say the least, odd, and I intend to tell you the tales of them all…





No comments:

Post a Comment