Tuesday 21 July 2009

Department 14 Personnel #1 :The Baron

Out of all the members of Department 14, none of them scare me as much as “The Baron”.



His real name was unknown, and his birthplace was listed as Kefeklahania. Looking through hundreds of maps, consulting some professional help and sifting through tons of geographical data, I have yet to find any location for Kefeklahania, some of the older texts I examined mentioned it, but there were no co-ordinates. The location of this fabled land, probably died with him in 2006... the oldest records that I could get my hands on regarding Department 14’s personnel list, was dated 1611… and The Baron is listed as a member, so he was at least three hundred and ninety six years old.


Even though he’s dead, he is still on their records as an active member, which strikes me as odd, especially as I found a picture of him dated 2007, a year after he apparantly died? Is he an immortal?… I’m not sure exactly sure how The Baron died, all the records state that he had gone up against something called The Dark Spirit… but I have yet to find any record of what one of those is...

The Baron actually had been in a lot of trouble with Department 14, as he kept selling everything that the Department had confiscated off ignorant members of the public, including several ancient texts, several possessed artifacts and a life size replica of Bigfoot.

Hopefully, through my research I will find out what happened to this Baron character, and maybe find out what he really was, because for all my research I can't find anything that makes me think for one second that he's human...



No comments:

Post a Comment