Friday 24 July 2009

Department 14 Personnel #2: Edward Lobe

The first entry to this blog was a poem written about Edward Lobe by an anonymous source. I have found several stories about Edward Lobe and his hapless ward Frederick in the vaults of Department 14 and will be sharing them with you over the months ahead.

His personnel file is written in a strange language that I have yet to decipher, so all I have at the moment are snippets of information that I’ve gathered from the various stories I’ve collected about him.

Lobe knows his stuff, being a published author of various occult related texts, and he also works as a Professor of History at Huetown University. I called them for an interview about Lobe, but they refused to give me anymore information due to confidentiality.


I mentioned Lobe’s ward, Frederick. In all the stories, Frederick is at Lobe’s side, albeit not always willingly and I will be covering what I have on Frederick in a later post, so watch this space.

He also seems quite a sympathetic character, choosing to ask questions first, then some more questions, then attempt negotiations, then shoot as a very last result, even his first book titled “Werewolves are humans too” spoke about how we should look after these mystical monstrosities as oppose to killing them. Personally I think he’s crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment